The school day begins at 8:15 a.m.
To ensure a safe and orderly morning arrival routine, students will line up according to grade.
- Grade K & 1: Side Door on East 34th Street/Auditorium
- Grade 2 students: Main entrance nearest to East 34th Street and Quentin Road
- Grade 3 students: Back courtyard closest to East 34th Street
- Grade 4 students: Back courtyard closest to East 33rd Street
- Grade 5 students: Back courtyard closest to East 34th Street
- Students may enter at 7:45 on Quentin Road and East 33rd Street for breakfast or early arrival.
- All other doors will open at 8:00 a.m. and close at 8:20 a.m.
- Please be sure to arrive on time. It is expected that students will be at their classroom door by 8:15.
- If you arrive at school later than 8:20 a.m., you must bring your child to the front entrance on Quentin Road and East 34th Street.