Kindergarten Dismissal: 2:30
Please note the following locations for dismissal:
- Quentin Road and East 33rd Street: K-124, K126, K127
- Quentin Road and East 34th Street: K-105, K121, K123
- East 34th Street Side Door: K-101
Grades 1-5 Dismissal is 2:35
Each class will be dismissed by their room number hanging on the fence in the schoolyard.
To ensure the safety of all students, please note the following guidelines for dismissal:
- Please walk to school or PARK legally. Do not park in a bus stop or double park.
- Please arrive on time.
- Please wait in the designated area for dismissal. Teachers will not dismiss until they are in their dismissal spot.
- Please wait until the teacher sees you before taking your child.
- Please wait until all other students are dismissed before speaking to your child's teacher. He/She must carefully supervise students until they are picked up.
- If you are changing your regular dismissal routine, please send a note to the classroom teacher.
- Please do not bring pets into the school yard.
- The use of bikes, scooters, and balls are prohibited until 2:45 or until all classes are dismissed safely.
- School buses begin arriving for dismissal at 2:15.
- If your child normally takes the school bus home, but you plan to pick your child up from school, you must notify the school in writing.
- We will not be able to make changes by phone.