P.S. 222 promotes a collaborative relationship with our community and we welcome parent involvement. To ensure the safety of our students and staff, we have established the Visitor Policy below:
- All visitors must sign in with the Safety Agent every time you visit the school.
- Photo identification must be presented each time you visit the school.
- After a visitor signs in at the safety desk, he/she must report to the main office.
- All visitors are asked to wear the Visitor Pass while in the building and return it to security prior to leaving.
- Visitors may not go to a classroom unless announced or expected for a classroom event.
- Visitors must enter and exit from the main entrance. All other doors are locked and alarmed.
- All parents/guardians are asked to schedule an appointment with the teacher for all meetings to ensure you are provided with the time and attention you require.
- Please note: Strollers and pets are not allowed inside the building.