P.S. 222 promotes a collaborative relationship with our community and we welcome parent involvement. To ensure the health and safety of our community, visitors are not allowed at this time.
In the event a visitor is called to attend an In Person meeting, he/she must complete a Health Screening, have their temperature checked before entering the building, and wear a mask inside the building.
- All visitors must sign in with the Safety Agent every time you visit the school.
- Photo identification must be presented each time you visit the school.
- After a visitor signs in at the safety desk, he/she must report only to the designated meeting room.
- Visitors may not go to a classroom.
- Visitors must enter and exit from the main entrance. All other doors are locked and alarmed.
- Please note: Strollers and pets are not allowed inside the building.